Pages

Friday 14 July 2017

winter learning journey day 7 bonus activity

On my holiday I learned that the tuatara is a carnivorous animal, meaning that the tuatara only eats other animals in order to survive. The tuatara primarily preys on insects, beetles, spiders, birds eggs, frogs, small reptiles and mammals. It surprised me how hard poems can be e.g the harder the words you chose, the harder the rhyming will be. My favourite thing, I did was learn to about Rutherford because it was interesting finding facts about him. I had no dislikes on my journey so, it was rather successful.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Kyan,

    I'm so pleased to read that you enjoyed the Winter Learning Journey programme. I always find it fun to learn new things and, in this programme, you also had the chance to share your learning with others. Nicky, Willy and I really enjoyed reading your blogs and posting comments. We hope that you will consider joining us again over the summer holiday break!

    In the meantime, enjoy your second week of holidays. We hope that you have a wonderful time with your family and friends.

    Sincerely,

    Rachel (and the rest of the Winter Learning Journey blogging team)

    ReplyDelete