Pages

Wednesday 12 July 2017

winter learning journey day 5 activity 1

I stand there in fear not knowing what to do, I run around on the stony track. Then I say to myself  stay still they will come back. So I lean against the tree and have a look around me first I see a giant beautiful pohutukawa a NZ native. Also a baby koru, the beginning of life a truly great symbol and another NZ native. I realize  all the planets here are a NZ native. there is flax, silver fern, fern, tawa trees, pohutukawa, koru. Suddenly I hear gravel getting crushed I instantly look down the track and see the group and the curious kiwi. I run to them excited about seeing them again and about being safe.

2 comments:

  1. It's great to see you being so determined with your winter learning journey, Kyan. It certainly is blogging weather, today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kyan!

    I love that in the middle of your story you stopped to appreciate the native plants around the forest - very cool and imaginative!

    Nicky :)

    ReplyDelete